Spark 512Widescreen LED videotruck body
Spark 512 Mobile-LED digital billboard truck body is for sale from $127,980 — mounted on your compatible cutaway or cab-chassis truck. $165,980 as shown (with new Ford Transit cutawy truck chassis).
Just Right Size
It’s 11′ 6″ wide x 5′ high high resolutions side displays have a widescreen 2.33:1 ratio. That lets you show a live video, unmodified from its correct 16:9 dimensions, and still have enough space left over for a persistent 30″ wide x 60″ playlist of sponsor ads.
Spark 512 LED digital billboard truck is the most affordable mid-size mobile advertising truck you can buy with this capability. It also has the same turning radius as the smaller Spark 510, which lets you get in and out of events and convention centers easily.
Spark 512Widescreen format LED videotruck
$127,980/plus cost of truck chassis
- SPARK-EXCLUSIVE Aluminum Spark-manufactured Exoskeleton body
- Price shown above does not include the truck chassis. Spark 512 Mobile-LED billboard truck is for sale and it is designed to mount on a cutaway truck chassis like a Ford Transit, Mercedes Sprinter, or even Isuzu NPR. You can provide your own new or used chassis, or Spark can provide a new Ford Transit cutaway for an additional $38,000.
- LED DISPLAYS: SPARK-BRAND high resolution P3.9 SMD LED technology, designed by Spark in Alabama specifically for commercial mobile outdoor use, with over twice the detail and resolution of other LED displays. High contrast ratio, automatic brightness adjustment, and cable-free modular design
- POWER SYSTEM: Cummins-Onan or EPS Tier4 diesel generator or optional Spark Hybrid Power System (no generator needed)
- SPARK-EXCLUSIVE Spark Mojo cloud-hosted mobile advertising operating system. Unlimited length ad playlists, multiple live sources, audio mixing, dual audio capability, ad scheduling for multiple day-parts
- Remote update all content from any PC, tablet, or smartphone
- 6 content zones: each side of truck can display two independent zones of content, all with different hardware source
- AppleTV HD streaming media system
- Expandable: supports all third party digital signage hardware and software, and up to 4 additional HDMI devices
- 4G LTE, dual SIM commercial router supports two cellular carriers with automatic rollover, and free GPS vehicle tracking (for one year)
- Spark audio system: dual speaker arrays, calibrated to 97 dB per side. Uses Spark Mojo for audio mixing and supports different audio for each side of truck
- SPARK-EXCLUSIVE Sleek aerodynamic cab roof spoiler (5,7,8 Series models only)
- FREE Bumper to bumper solid color vinyl wrap
- 2 year Limited Warranty
LED Digital Billboard Truck Vehicle Dimensions
Technical Specifications of LED Digital Billboard Truck
Spark 512 Videotruck Body
P3.9 Spark Outdoor Mobile SMD, 3.91 pixel pitch
Side screens: 11' 6" W x 4' 11" H — 2.33:1 aspect ratio, Rear screen: 6' 7" W x 4'
896 x 384 pixels per side screen, 512 x 384 rear screen
Total Pixels: 344064 per side screen, 196608 rear screen
Brightness: >5500 cd/m2
Automatic brigtness adjustment with manual override and remote administration through Spark Mojo control system
LED Control System
Spark Mojo control system
Video Processor: Spark Media PC
External Source Inputs: Up to 4 HDMI, 4 USB3
Video Switching: Easily switch content playing on any on-screen zone to a different soure and adjust content and sound level, either at the truck or remotely from any PC
Spark Mojo cloud-hosted control system, optional 3rd party media players (fully integrated)
Content: 6 content zones: each truck screen can display two independent zones of content, all with different source of media
Spark audio system. Dual outdoor speaker arrays, wireless microphone system. Internal audio mixing.
Max Power Consumpion: 10000 Watts
Power Source: 12kW commercial mobile diesel generator or optional Spark 10.24 kWh Hybrid Power System
External Power Connection: Optional 50A transfer switch with twist lock shore power connection
2 Year Limited Warranty